Survival Tips - Part III
Qs. I am a private tutor,38 years old and married. I have fallen in love with my student who is 15 years old and even she loves me & wants to marry me. How should I go about it?
Ans. You Fucking asshole ! you just saved your skin by not divulging your identity !! I would have personally come to your locality and blackened your face with shoe polish and smeared your body with cow dung and made your wife beat you left, right and center – publicly !!How dare you give sex vibes to such a young girl and two time your wife !?Your poor wife, who must be also in her late 30’s is being made a fool by a bastard like you !!
Anywyas , I have the envelop with me and I can see your area on the Postal stamp – I will get you tracked you swine and just wait and see what I’ll do!..I will hand you over to public so that they stone you to death – and get your wife some job so that she can live with dignity for the rest of her life instead of having to serve a debauch like you all her life !!
Ans. You Fucking asshole ! you just saved your skin by not divulging your identity !! I would have personally come to your locality and blackened your face with shoe polish and smeared your body with cow dung and made your wife beat you left, right and center – publicly !!How dare you give sex vibes to such a young girl and two time your wife !?Your poor wife, who must be also in her late 30’s is being made a fool by a bastard like you !!
Anywyas , I have the envelop with me and I can see your area on the Postal stamp – I will get you tracked you swine and just wait and see what I’ll do!..I will hand you over to public so that they stone you to death – and get your wife some job so that she can live with dignity for the rest of her life instead of having to serve a debauch like you all her life !!
Comments