Hi ! Things you should know about me !
About the Author
The author is actually an authoress – a Lady Writer ie.!
Hi ! I am a Libran, an air sign, bit of moody and whimsical – but always on the look out for striking a purrrfect balance ….I have seen 36 springs in my life ! – oh ! yes folks its pretty difficult for a lady to part with her age – but I have somehow managed to get over such petty issues in life – as I have come to know Life is very important after all – not a single moment should be wasted ! How I have come to know this …is something that I will discuss with you all later.
I am right now a Soft Skills Trainer in an IT Educational Institute. I spend most of my time with youngsters like you all. I am a very frank , guileless , blunt , truthful , outspoken , candid ….and I have something to say to the youths of the country - and I speak with people the way they approach me – so folks – remember one thing about me –
To the good – I am the best …. but to the bad – I can be the worst !
The author is actually an authoress – a Lady Writer ie.!
Hi ! I am a Libran, an air sign, bit of moody and whimsical – but always on the look out for striking a purrrfect balance ….I have seen 36 springs in my life ! – oh ! yes folks its pretty difficult for a lady to part with her age – but I have somehow managed to get over such petty issues in life – as I have come to know Life is very important after all – not a single moment should be wasted ! How I have come to know this …is something that I will discuss with you all later.
I am right now a Soft Skills Trainer in an IT Educational Institute. I spend most of my time with youngsters like you all. I am a very frank , guileless , blunt , truthful , outspoken , candid ….and I have something to say to the youths of the country - and I speak with people the way they approach me – so folks – remember one thing about me –
To the good – I am the best …. but to the bad – I can be the worst !
Comments